Three Counties Church
3 Counties Church
Founded in 1966, we are a Non Denominational Christian Church and member of the Haslemere Fraternal and The Evangelical Alliance.
We seek to Love God, Develop Authentic Relationships, and Impact Our Communities.
10.15am at Linchmere Road, Hammer, GU27 3QW
When you walk into 3 Counties Church on a Sunday morning you will find a relaxed atmosphere with people of many ages and backgrounds. Some are just visiting and have little experience of church. Children and young people from babies to year 9 have the option to enjoy their own groups led by people who love God and help them discover more about Jesus in fun ways. After inspirational talks, worship, community news and prayer, refreshments are always enjoyed after the service. You are very welcome. It would be really good to see you :)
Liquid Youth (school years 10-13) meet on Sunday evenings from 6.30 - 8.30pm during term time at The Wey Centre. For more information see www.liquidyouth.org.uk.
DURING THE WEEK
- A twice monthly cafe style service called ‘Refresh’, Tuesdays at 10.15am.
- Groups for youngsters in school years 5-13 during the week.
- Playtime (group for pre schoolers and their parents/carers), Every Thursday 10am.
- The Wave helping people in their homes and gardens with jobs they find hard to manage. Saturdays twice monthly.
- 3 Counties Money Advice helping those struggling with debt, benefit problems and other financial issues. Every Tuesday 9.30 – 4pm at Haslewey.
- Prayer for Healing. By appointment on a Monday and on the second Saturday of the month
10 – Noon outside Haslewey.
pages created by Grayswood Computer Services UK